Order fulfilment and distribution warehouse services
When it comes to warehousing solutions in Australia, we have a unique, tried-and-tested solution to all your storage and product retrieval needs. By embracing a system of paperless warehousing and utilising the latest radio frequency (RF) technology, we will ensure an error-free receipt storage and order-picking system. This allows us to deliver an exceptionally responsive service across a range of products of all shapes and sizes, from car body shells to microchips. Contact our friendly staff today to find out more.
We employ a warehouse logistics method that allows products to be received, checked and dispatched within an hour if required. Typically, the warehouse operates a continuous pick operation, with client orders being accepted and processed up to 30 minutes prior to the delivery run’s departure. In a typical month, the warehouse will receive and despatch around 900,000 units across 100,000 SKU’s of varying sizes, shapes and weights, and can extend these volumes on demand.
Our distribution warehouse can handle 10,000 lines and 2,800 individual orders daily, and more if circumstances require.
Warehouse operations that cover a range of disciplines:
- Separate dangerous goods storage, handling and delivery
- Conventional palletised goods receipt storage and delivery
- Cross docking
- Secure high-value pick and pack
- Non-palletised/unusual shape picking utilising specialised equipment
- Quick response time
- Our warehouse measures 16,250m² and is situated on a plot of land of 42,500m²
- The storage capacity is 20,250m²
- Double level office space is 2000m²
- Future expansion of warehousing capacity, 2,500m²
- Separate dangerous goods facility
- Conveyor system supplied by Dexion and controlled by our “RDS Platform.” This interfaces with our Fujitsu Mainframe
- Racking supplied by Dexion to a height of 8m
- Narrow aisle supplied by Dexion
- Mezzanine supplied by Dexion
- Forklifts supplied by Crown and TMH
- Special fittings supplied by APC
- RF equipment Datanet
- Architect – Bruce McLean & Ass
- Builder – Cooktown Constructions
At AMCAP, we offer a specialised warehouse logistics service, which includes providing an outsourced storage and distribution service, or our standard vendor-managed warehousing service. In this case, we will manage your warehouse for you as opposed to you storing all your goods. Either way, you receive a world-class service from one of the leaders in the warehousing and distribution sector.
Order fulfilment services are critical to a company’s success. You may have the best products in the world but if you aren’t getting them to your customers on time then your business is destined to fail. As specialists in order fulfilment, we will ensure the efficient and successful running of this vital link in the supply chain, ensuring your customers are satisfied and keep returning in the future.
Contact your warehouse distribution and order fulfilment specialists